Jabbawockeez's Fan

Welcome!

Page under construction!

“Byterz will be eaten!”

~Jabbawockeez

“If you can believe it and conceive it, you can achieve it. Period!”

~ America's Best Dance Crew

box 1
bla bla bla
box 2
bla bla bla
box 3
bla bla bla
Web Survey
Web Poll
Shutout!
Dictionary
Music
Friday, May 16, 2008
Obsession
OK first of all, I did not spell or grammar proof this thing, and my english is apparently in the same level of 8 years old, so to all grammar-nazi out there, you are doomed. And I am living outside US soil, so dont ask me to get their autographed stuff.

My main reason for making this blog is to gather all the information about Jabbawockeez crew and stuff. For those who are uninitiated, Jabbawockeez is the 2008 America's Best Dance Crew which the title pretty much explained everything. Currently, Jabbawockeez consisted of 10 crews, Phi Nguyen, Phil Tayag, Ben Chung, Chris Gatdula, Kevin Brewer, Kid Rainen, Eddie Styles, Saso Fresh, Randy and Joe Larot.

Jabbawockeez was established around 2003 and since then they have grown from day to day until they receive a global recognition through ABDC.

I can't think of nothing. I'll edit this later.

Much love,
Kem.

Labels: ,

posted at 11:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About This Site
  • About This Site
  • Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    I wannabe!
    Disclaimer
    The content in this page mostly not mine and for informational purposes only. I do not gain any monetary profit from this blog. Spread the love!
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER